What is steering Column?
The steering column of a vehicle is a long housing that contains the steering shaft which connects the steering wheel to the steering gearbox or steering rack.Additionally, modern vehicles are also fitted with an anti-theft device called the steering lock.The automotive steering column is essentially a mechanical device shaped like a rod, whose primary function is to connect the steering wheel to the steering mechanism
Signs of a Bad or Failing Steering Column
which allows the driver to set an angle and location of the steering wheel. When this function is engaged, the steering wheel will move freely at first and will later lock into place. If
the steering wheel does not lock, this is warning sign of a problem with the steering column or one of the many components inside the column.
Benefits Of Buying From Us
- We sell tested and thoroughly inspected Grade A drive shafts only
- Our prices are the lowest in the country
- We provide nationwide shipping with insurance
- 1000+ satisfied customers
- We offer warranty for all our products
- We have a dedicated customer support team working around the clock to provide you with the best possible service